Monday, April 9, 2012

New DT role for me, knees and cats !!!!


DT NEWS - I am very very excited and happy to be a part of the new DT at WILD ABOUT SCRAP. I join store owner Veronica and the two Sue's to bring creations and inspiration to this wonderful place to visit, create and have fun.
Visit WILD ABOUT SCRAP the online store - lots of lovely new goodies to look at, drool over and purchase



Happy Easter to you... even though it is nearly over Heh heh
My knee is getting better and better after my reconstruction nearly 4 weeks ago.
Doing all the Physio and resting it etc etc int he hope it is 'as good as new ' soon

Holidays are half over - busy last week looking after a friend's cats whilst she was in QLD. Jan has 4 beautiful inside Bengal pussos - plus 5 little Bengal kittens inside. In the outside cattery are 6 gorgeosu cats to look after. Of course this number got added to , when on Tuesday the rescue kitty gave birth to her kittens whilst my niece and I were there( or not long before we arrived) . Long story short - didnt get to my oral dental surgeon apointment - which had already been rescheduled due to my knee surgery - dropped my niece off with my sister at The Glen after a quick bite to eat and explanation as to why we were late. Thought i might have a bit of a chill out shopping for an hour or so before i drove home but no, had to drive back up the hill to Sassafras to make sure the kittens were safe from being eaten or abandoned by their mamma - jan said she might do this if the cat- Trevor ( yes Trevor) in the next enclosure bothered her too much. It was a long day but i wouldnt have been able to sleep if they were not safe. It ahd been a bot sad earlier too as one little new born didnt make it - despite Taylor and I trying for an hour and a half to revive the sweet little thing :(

No comments:

Post a Comment