Here is that sweet Lil' Millie holding a basket of flowers this time - I used the easter basket stamp and covered the eggs with punched flowers . Her dress has also been stamped againn onto pp, cut out and added to the card to add another dimension :) This stamp set is just so versatile and a lot of fun to play with ... gotta love that !!!Who would have thought there were Easter eggs and a chick under there ???
Wanna Play ??????
Here are the Materials and Instructions
Core'dinations core couture glitter pack
Black ink pad
Copics or similar
Tiny flower punch
Black yarn or twine
Smooch Glitz - Frost
1. Cut a smaller pp from the Be You pad , ink edges and adhere to the pearly card.
2. Cut a smaller rectangle from the Core'dinations glitter pack, ink edges, adhere to pp.
3. Stamp desired Millie stamps onto the white cs - i used the hat and her holding the basket of eggs
4. Stamp her dress and feet again onto a pp from the Be You pad
5. Cut out this image - leaving all the black stamped image lines visible , then glue this to the main stamped image.
6. Colour Millie as desired using Copics, Brush Markers, Watercolour pencils etc.
7. Add some Smooch Glitz where desired - I added to Millies' face, hands, tail and legs
8. Punch tiny flowers from the Be You pps and adhere these to cover the eggs and chick in the basket. Add tiny micro beads as a flower centre.
9. Give Millie some flower earrings too .
10. Stamp greeting onto card.
11. Wrap twine around card length ways and tie off, trim ends. Add decorative pins and adhere the stamped image to the card.
Hope you can see just how versatile this stamp set is - can be used on birthday cards, thank yous, get well, endless really