Card number 2 created using Easter Millie from WILD ABOUT SCRAP
Could be made as a Birthday card, Get well card etc - without the basket and bunny ears of course - just use the other stamps to have Millie wearing and holding something else
Products linked to the store if you wish to purchase them
flower and leaf punches
Copics or similar to colour image
Core'dinations core couture glitter sheets
Black ink pad
1. Ink a white cs rectangle and adhere to card
2. Stamp desired Millie image onto White cs and colour as desired using Copics or similar.
3. Paint areas of image with Smooch Glitz- basket, inside ears, flowers etc.
4. Stamp greeting, then mount onto matt two Be You pps which have been inked
5. Spray a piece of the Lavish trim with Glimmer mist, when dry, adhere to bottom of matted image rectangle
6. Adhere to card and punch out flowers using diff small flower punches and Be You pps
7. Punch out some leaves from the Core'dinations glittered sheets
8. arrange and adhere flowers and leaves to card, adding rhinestones as flower centres and painting some flowers with Smooch Glitz.