Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Linked items can be found at the Wild About Scrap store.
Here are the instructions and materials you will need -
Kraft 6x6 card
Copic markers or similar to colour stamped image
Black ink pad
decorative border punches
1. Adhere a smaller Black cs square to the Kraft card
2. Distress a slightly smaller square of pp from the Be You pad and adhere to the black cs
3. Punch border on 2 long sides of black Be You pp and adhere
4. Cut a strip of red/black polka dot Be You pp and adhere on top
5. Stamp Millie holding bunny and your choice of hat etc and greeting onto white cs using black ink pad
6. Colour Milli as desired using Copics, water pencils etc.
7. Highlight areas bunny , flowers petticoat, etc. using Smooch Glitz
8. Border punch 2 sides of stamped image card, ink edges, and adhere
9. Tie a bow in sheer ribbon, add pins and attach.
More creations to come feauturing this litlle cutie xx
Monday, April 9, 2012
Visit WILD ABOUT SCRAP the online store - lots of lovely new goodies to look at, drool over and purchase
Happy Easter to you... even though it is nearly over Heh heh
My knee is getting better and better after my reconstruction nearly 4 weeks ago.
Doing all the Physio and resting it etc etc int he hope it is 'as good as new ' soon
Holidays are half over - busy last week looking after a friend's cats whilst she was in QLD. Jan has 4 beautiful inside Bengal pussos - plus 5 little Bengal kittens inside. In the outside cattery are 6 gorgeosu cats to look after. Of course this number got added to , when on Tuesday the rescue kitty gave birth to her kittens whilst my niece and I were there( or not long before we arrived) . Long story short - didnt get to my oral dental surgeon apointment - which had already been rescheduled due to my knee surgery - dropped my niece off with my sister at The Glen after a quick bite to eat and explanation as to why we were late. Thought i might have a bit of a chill out shopping for an hour or so before i drove home but no, had to drive back up the hill to Sassafras to make sure the kittens were safe from being eaten or abandoned by their mamma - jan said she might do this if the cat- Trevor ( yes Trevor) in the next enclosure bothered her too much. It was a long day but i wouldnt have been able to sleep if they were not safe. It ahd been a bot sad earlier too as one little new born didnt make it - despite Taylor and I trying for an hour and a half to revive the sweet little thing :(
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Here are some Los i have created recently , 1st 3 are using the Authentique range for my DT kit with Mad About Scrappin. The others are mainly challenges for Scrapboutique - Pashion For Fashion Competition and monthly challenges etc