Sunday, October 10, 2010

.........................Back to work for me

First day back at work for me ... ah well all good things must come to an end . Used my extra weelk on hols to sleep in some more, have a few lunches out, move Craig's mum out of her house into a retirement village unit, spring clean and cull my wardrobe.. long overdue and a bit of creating.
School/work will be busy this term with Zone aths for me and 12 Karoo kids tomorrow, Y6 round robin day this friday, Y5 day later in term, report writing, Kanga Cricket day ... lots on
Thought i would just share the card i made on the weekend. It is in preperation for the Magnolia stamps i have ordered. Have been thinking about getting some for a while and finally decided to order a couple . The images look fantastic with Prima flowers, pearls, bling etc, so this was a bit of a practice !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment